That's Not Very Nice!

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

That Guy Who Farts in Elevators

Last night my husband and I were having a discussion about something, and the subject of farting in elevators came up. (he brought it up)

He was dead serious telling me exactly how, and why to do it.

I was too busy laughing at him to get all the details, and he kept trying to get me to stop laughing with stuff like--"You think I'm kidding, but you have to time them precisely"
And "It's the best at a big hotel at dinnertime when you know there will be a whole pack of people getting on after you leave"

I am going to have to dedicate a half hour to jot down all his tips, hints, and tricks on the subject. He had a lot to say. I never knew he had it down to an art. This guy takes this serious. I'm glad that his job sends him on trips sometimes. Lets him get it out of his system. (pardon the pun)

Just goes to show that if you talk to your spouse and listen, you can learn new stuff about them all the time.