That's Not Very Nice!

Friday, July 13, 2007

Hi All!

YAY, Back on the blogroll!! It's off the back of the milk carton for me!! (Thanks Harvey)

I'm a little slow on the boat, and I'm sure you all already know, but it's AWTM's Birthday today, and Tammi is hosting a scrumptious party at her place, so if you haven't done so already, wish her a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Oh, and don't forget to bring a dish to pass! Here is mine:

Netty Irene's Macaroni & Cheese

4 Cups cooked elbow macaroni
1 cup grated or chunked cheddar cheese
3 eggs
1 cup Carnation evaporated milk
10 bacon strips
Pepper

Ok, so, blend the eggs and milk together and pour it onto the macaroni already in a glass baking dish (I forget exactly what size pan, I do remember that cake size is too big). Now, put in the cheese and poke it around until thoroughly mixed. Salt to taste. Then put on a good covering of pepper. Place bacon slices on top (I found 10 to be a bit much, as all of the bacon grease runs down into the noodles, so I only use 5, and it's very tasty, not greasy like you would think). Bake at 350 degrees till there is a good crust on top, and has hardened a little, usually 30-40 mins.

Darn good side dish!

Happy Birthday!