That's Not Very Nice!

Friday, January 06, 2006

Babe in a Bar....

OK folks, here's one for ya.

I just got invited to a Birthday party at a bar for a friend of both my Husband and I. Trouble is that it starts in about 4 hours, and I have nobody to watch Shorty for me. In Minnesota the law states that all minors have to be out of the bar after 10 pm. I am not sure if I am comfortable bringing him to a bar at all, since I have not done it since he was a little baby. (And it was a bar and grill) So, since my husband is going, he asked me if I wanted to meet him there. I just don't know.

I really want to go, but I don't want things being awkward because I brought a kid. (The lady whose Birthday it is has 4 kids, and they will not be there).

The smart me says not to go, but the 'want to have some fun' me says it's no big deal. Any thoughts? (I will not be driving drunk, by the way) I am really leaning towards not going.