That's Not Very Nice!

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Boogery Joy

I wanted to do a post about the great time that was Fritz Fest, but that will have to wait a little while.....

I started feeling crummy at the bar on Sunday, and just passed it off as 'tired from driving so much'. I do not believe that to be the case. I'm sick. It is not all in my head.

*Sore throat
*Fever
*Boogery sinuses
*Nausea
*Achy
*Productive cough
*Gas that could be used as a weapon, and I fear that is is the first stage of explosive diarrhea. Joy.

I need to stay in bed, with the cats, and the electric blanket, eat some chicken soup, and if my eyes can handle it, read a book. My feelings wouldn't be hurt if the book thing doesn't work out, I think some shuteye would actually be better. The glitch in that plan is a 4 year old. Lets just see how this goes.

I shall work on posting on the blogmeet, bit by bit, hopefully done by tomorrow. Worry not, gentle reader, I had a most excellent time. I will say now that I officially blame Contagion, of Miasmatic Review, if I experience explosive diarrhea. Because he is so shy, and rather timid. Yes. Timid. So it just makes logical sense that it would be his fault. Yes. That's right. Logical sense. I'm going to go hide now.