That's Not Very Nice!

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Official Fritz Fest '06 Post (version #2)

Well, I spent so much time writing the original post that got eaten, that I am a little bit without words this second go round.

I will say, however, that I had a most excellent time, with a group of wonderful people. I was quite nervous for a little while, as I really don't get out much. As if nobody could tell. Really, meeting sort-of-strangers is a little scary at first for me. It did not take long to feel right at home, and I enjoyed myself immensely. It took a while to get Contagion socializing, because he is so shy, but I do believe he had a good time despite his shyness. Glad to see that he was able to have a good time. It is hard for shy people, and we all must take that into consideration.

I would like to thank Tammi for her hospitality after we left the bar, as she invited the stragglers to her place for more eats, booze, and good company. I thank her for inviting me to her beautiful home. I had a great time. And I would like to state that I don't think that she has an "Unhealthy addiction to candles".

And most of all, I thank That 1 Guy, from Drunken Wisdom for setting the whole shindig into action, it was awesome, and he is a damn nice fella.

As I wrap this up, I would like to say that if there are bloggers out there that are scared to go to a blog meet, don't be afraid, you will find yourself with a group of really nice people.