That's Not Very Nice!

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Sneaky Bastards

What is wrong with me? Seriously, I am addicted to that Oil of Olay soap that I bought the other day. Every time I go into the bathroom, I grab the bar and sniff it. Sometimes I will be walking past the bathroom door, and then turn around and go in there for no other reason than to sniff the soap. This is getting out of hand in a big hurry. What is going to happen when I go away for a weekend? Is there going to be withdrawls? Am I going to have to find a Walgreens to get my fix? Is this only the beginning of a expensive, lifelong addiction to bath products?

Am I going to have to start keeping a bar of it in my purse, just in case the car breaks down, and I'm stranded for a couple of hours? What a burden, if I not only have to make sure I bring ample smokes with me, but also make sure I bring soap too. Crap. Another friggin' addiction. Just what I need. Caffeine, cigarettes, and now this.

Thanks a lot Oil of Olay. There are no warnings on the package or anything, sneaky bastards.