That's Not Very Nice!

Monday, January 23, 2006

Movin' On Up...

Oh the excitement.

We went to the local Wally-World, for our monthly shopping trip, and I decided to buy myself some girly soaps and shampoos. Yes. Believe it folks, I bought something other than Suave shampoo. I bought a bottle of that Garnier Fructis shampoo for color treated hair, and a bottle of Prell, because there is just something about the smell of Prell. Mmmmm. And I bought a two-pack of bars of Olay with Shea Butter. People, this soap smells better than Tide. I have been using some crappy ass Jergens soap for quite some time now, so this stuff smells like heaven. The first thing I did when we got home and got everything put away was open up my soap. Sniff...sniff...I have the box sitting here by the computer, and I'm huffing it like a strung out addict. sniff...The smell is intoxicating. I can't get enough of it. sniff...I know it sounds silly, but this is a pretty big deal. For more than 5 years now I haven't bought anything other than Suave. Movin' on up...sniff...sniff...to the east side...My god, I haven't even used the stuff yet and I'm about to have a stroke because of it. Sniff...wow. All is well in the world tonight. In my world anyway. Sniff...Mmm...