That's Not Very Nice!

Monday, July 16, 2007

Always Something 1/2 Done

Well, I had an eventful weekend. I ended up getting 2 of the 4 porch chairs painted, 49 Rose of Sharon bushes planted, my Husband measured and ran string all over the yard from where the surveyor marked off last week, hauled railroad ties all over the yard as we are making a corral for the driveway, but before we did that, my Husband used a laser level and got the ties level and straight (in every way I tell you), and rock will be coming this week. 10 yards or rock in fact, that we will be spreading by hand. That ought to be good. And we are still only 1/2 done with planting the bushes, there is still 50 more to plant. Oh, we also watched the movie JFK, with Kevin Costner, good movie.

Today, however, I didn't do diddly-squat. Unless you count the water balloon fight I had with my son. Which was awesome. Oh, and did some gardening. Oh, and watered 49 bushes. And the front garden. Somehow I am still tired.