That's Not Very Nice!

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Bad Dog

My neighbors have a Jack Russell Terrier. I have never seen a dog so purposely naughty in my life. Said neighbors are all handicapped in one way or another, and can't run. This dog runs away from them every chance it gets. Taunts them. Comes running at them, and as soon as they make like they will grab the collar, he bolts again. They have to get into the car and follow the dog through the neighborhood, and around the block, yelling at the dog to get in the car. This goes on for hours, and happens all the time.

I do not have a dog, but I had one when I was a kid, and have been around enough good ones and bad ones to know what I WILL NOT tolerate from one if I had one.

If that was my dog, that would only happen a couple of times before I took it to the pound. I don't put up with that kind of crap. It just pisses me off too much. There are too many brilliant loyal ones out there. I would never settle for a stupid dog even if it did have "papers".

Bad dog.