That's Not Very Nice!

Friday, September 16, 2005

Unusual Discovery


I seem to have a problem with my truck. not mechanical, not electrical, something very different. Mice. My beautiful 'new' truck has a mighty big case of the mice. Here is a picture of a truck exactly like mine, except the paint on mine is not as fresh as the one above.

There are mouse turds all over the seat this week. And it stinks. I suspect they are living in the cab corners (corners of the cab behind the doors). I don't want to put poison in there, because I do not want them dying where I can't get to them. I am going to have to put traps in there. My husband thinks this whole situation is hilarious. Me, not so much. If anyone has any ideas on how to get rid of mice in a vehicle, PLEASE leave a comment. Last time there was a truck of ours that was infested with mice, the mice would come jumping out of it as soon as you started it up. These are not jumping. What the hell?