That's Not Very Nice!

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

"WIfe Baiting"

A while back, Contagion accused me of "Wife Baiting" to get him in trouble with his lovely wife Ktreva. That was not exactly the case, which has forced me to do some poor-quality investigative work to disclose the following:


My goodness, look at some of the stuff Contagion has been saying about his lovely wife Ktreva...sort...of...well...I got all of this from his blog anyway...all from the same post...

Ktreva finally got off her butt...that could lead to a fight over who gets to use it...

That means I can spend more time playing...uncontrolled...

Go over and give her a warm...darn time...

She married...a nasty habit...poor girl...

Her uncontrolled need...is out of the bag...

Her Royal Yappiness...has a nasty habit...I think I'm going...to buy a...warm and friendly...poor girl...


My gosh, somebody needs to keep him in check, she should beat him.

(How is that for "wife baiting" Contagion?) Smart ass.