That's Not Very Nice!

Monday, September 26, 2005

Gone Again

I dropped off my husband today at the airport. He has to go for work to fix something for a very 'important' customer in New York City. I find it hard to believe that it is worth flying someone all the way from Minnesota to New York for three days all expenses paid by the customer, but apparently it is. They are even giving him a team of peons that he can boss around and make do stuff. Wow. Handy at home, and handy at work. Definitely not a bad thing at all. I wish I could have a team of peons for a couple of days. Man o man, the windows would be clean, and the beds would all be made......anyway...

I can't wait to hear the stories when he gets back. Last time he was there he came back driving like a madman. Apparently the cabbies out there drive quite aggressive. Another time he was there he found some Chinese buffet in Manhattan that you pay by the pound, and he thought that was the best thing ever. He wants to go there again this time.

I wonder what it will be this time...