That's Not Very Nice!

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

What the F*** Is That Stink?!?!

I made tuna salad this afternoon for us to eat for supper. Mike just got home a little while ago, and the first thing out of his mouth was "Dear god, what the f*** is that stink?!?! Smells like something died in here!! Jesus. No seriously, what the hell is that rotten smell?"

The look on his face was priceless when I told him that it was dinner. Just priceless. "Oh sh**, no way does tuna salad smell that bad." No, tuna salad does not smell 'that bad', but cooking hard boiled eggs for the salad smells something fierce, and that was the smell he was smelling and freaking out about.

"It smells worse than my ass. Man, it smells like something really dead is in the garbage. No way is that the smell of the salad." Well, I used some onion from the garden, and it is really strong because it is so fresh? Maybe that smells too? So he sniffs the garbage, and asked me to get the onion skins and tops out of there. No, he actually said "Throw that crap outside in the garden, it has to get out of here. Jesus that stinks."

I find the most humor in the fact that he just wolfed down 2 big bowls of it. "Just don't sniff it, and it tastes OK." Is what he had to say about it. He surely was upset, and I found it most amusing.