That's Not Very Nice!

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Christmas Fuc&#%g Spirit

Well, well, well.

Contagion is a real peach.

Recieved notice for this meme in the comments for the post below, ironic, huh? He seems to want to know 5 movies that put me in the Christmas spirit. Nice try dude, I am all Scroogy right now.

1) A Christmas Story. I love and watch this movie all year long, I LOVE THIS MOVIE. I too quote things from the movie, nobody ever seems to get it. I would have to say my favorite scene in the movie is when he finally gets his Little Orphan Annie decoder ring, hides in the bathroom and realizes that it is all just a commercial for Ovaltine, "Sonovabitch!" Also the scene where he is trying to find a spot to plug in the leg lamp aka: major award, and the mess of wires plugged into the outlet is such a fire hazard, sparking all over, funny stuff. Many more awesome parts to this movie, too much to type out. If you haven't seen this movie, I strongly recommend seeing it.

Seriously, I can't think of any that actually put me in the mood for Christmas. Not even A Christmas Story does that, and it probably should, but it doesn't. I just LOVE it though.

Since I can't seem to properly participate in this meme, I will not be tagging any others. Seriously, I have been sitting here thinking, and I can't think of a single one. If I end up thinking of something, I'll put it in the comments.

Bah, humbug!!