That's Not Very Nice!

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Oddybobo is Mean

She nailed me with a meme. Here we go, "Five weird things about myself"

1. I refuse to spend money on a car wash. Haven't paid for a car wash since 1996.

2. Oddy uses her boob to clean dust from a drinking glass, I inspect all dinnerware before using, and if it is not up to my 'standard', I rub the plate, glass, whatever, on my belly, never my boob. Ok once.

3. When I was pregnant, I developed a tolerance to White Castle food. I could, and often did, eat 2 meals a day at the castle. No castle gas. That is an accomplishment. When I wasn't eating White Castle, I was eating Vietnamese food. mmm....

4. I only eat meat about once a week, not because I am a tree hugger, just because I don't really care for it. I have been known to offend people at barbecues, by not wanting the steak. I will under no circumstances eat seafood of any sort, including imitation crab. Just give me Ramen. Or cheese. My worst nightmare dining would be a seafood buffet.

5. I can rebuild a carburetor without the instructions or aid of any sort. That is what happens when husband is a Master Mechanic. Wife becomes a hack-like mini-mechanic. I can also weld like nobody's business. I refuse to check tire pressure, as that is 'mans' work. Go figure.

I will not be tagging any others with Oddybobos meme. Ha! Take that!