That's Not Very Nice!

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

It is Not a Favor

Mentally exhausted.

I am mentally exhausted from having company from noon on Friday till yesterday afternoon. I don't know what it is, but when you have people in your house for that long that expect to be entertained (my parents), and move all of your crap around, it just gets old. When I walk into my own living room and sit down to smoke, there had better be an ashtray by the chair. It is not a favor to take all of the ashtrays from where they are and wash them and leave them all in the kitchen. Not a favor. Pisses me off quite a bit.

It is not a favor to MOVE ALL OF OUR SHOES to places that we don't normally put shoes.

It is not a favor to have someone (my dad) stick their head into our bedroom and say "pssssttttttt......" because the alarm is going off in the morning. Go away dad.

Today has been peaceful and quiet. Quiet and peaceful. Mmmmm. Also, my husband is off on another trip, so I have the place to myself. Well, Shorty too. The headache that started on Sunday is almost gone!! Wahoo!