That's Not Very Nice!

Friday, March 17, 2006

YAY!

Hubby is safe and sound from his trip. I picked him up last night, and his flight was a bit (2 hours) late. My bladder could not hold out the whole time I was waiting outside the airport, so I parked. Good thing too, as we did not arrive home till 3am. There would have been a wet seat, and a shamed woman had I not found a bathroom.

"Welcome home honey!! I wet my pants!" *shudder* Anyway....

I have not been inside the airport since I was 13 or so, so it was kinda fun. Shorty had a good time riding up and down the escalator with me, and playing with another little boy who was waiting as well.

And yes, airport security is kind of a joke. For the first hour I was there, the 2 security people in the baggage claim area just stood there and visited. There was very little they could see from where they were, and it bothered me a little. Not because I felt like I was in danger or anything, only because I assumed the security would be a bit more substantial. Maybe security is more impressive in the rest of the airport, I don't know.

Anyway, I am glad hubby is home again, and he took today off of work. Yay!

Happy Friday!