That's Not Very Nice!

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Cleaning is Grand

I have been cleaning most of the day so far and have found a number of forgotten items.

A whole box of nice costume jewelry that I was going to have my mother-in-law sell for me down at the antique store

2 partial packs of cigarettes

3 lighters

Shortys dirty clothes shoved down the crack of the couch

An onion that the cats took from the kitchen. Yes my cats are weird.

The remote for the DVD player that has been missing for 2 weeks.

Some graffiti money I found for Harvey at Bad Example, and it is some quality stuff.

Still missing are the keys for my green truck, and I have no idea where they went. This is not good. Looking for the keys is what started the cleaning bonanza, that and I am picking up my husband from the airport tonight and I want the place to be better than when he left.