That's Not Very Nice!

Monday, November 21, 2005

Shaping Up To Be Quite A Holiday

It is shaping up to be another busy holiday this year. On Thursday we will be driving our truck AND our van to my parents house (1 hr 40 min), the truck being full of corn because we can buy corn here at our feedmill for about half what he pays from the local farmer by his house. Makes a difference because both of our houses are burning corn and pellets for heat this winter. Bringing the van to give it to our buddys parents. Yea!! Getting rid of the van! Then we have a trailer that has been at my parents for almost 7 years that we are bringing home. After we unload the corn from the truck we will go to my Aunts and Uncles place for dinner at 1:00 pm.

Thursday night after we drive all the way home in the truck (1 hr 40 min), we will drop off at home here and take a car to my father-in-laws (3 hrs) because he gave us a pickup truck a while back and we never picked it up. He is also giving us a little chest freezer because he doesn't want it anymore. I am excited about that. We will stay there Thursday night and Friday night and come back sometime on Saturday (3 hours).

Then my mother-in-law called last night and she wants to come here on Sunday. At least we don't have to go anywhere. That's all I have to say about that. And she is bringing me some lefse. Lefse is my all time most super-duper favorite food on the planet. Favorite. That sweetens the deal considerably.

A weekend doesn't get much better than this. Too bad there is so much driving involved.