That's Not Very Nice!

Sunday, November 20, 2005

Stupid Meme

Oddybobo tagged me for my very first meme! So here we go....

1. Do you use an alarm clock to wake up in the morning?

Yes, sort of...I have my Shorty who hovers by the side of the bed staring at me until I wake up because he is creepy, or he stands there whispering about how he has to pee until he wakes me up. Always standing about 3 inches from my face.

2. What time do you set it for?

I regulate the clocks liquid intake before he goes to bed, to insure that there are no malfunctions during the night, or too early in the morning. Anywhere from 7:30 - 9:00 am.

3. Do you hit the snooze button, if so how many times?

That's just not nice. What an awful question.

4. Have you ever abused an alarm clock?

This is getting ridiculous. Shame on you!

5. It's time to spread some "Its Blogcess" linky love

Rules of the game, so I have been told:

First, copy and paste #1 - #5

(Make sure to link to: "It's Blogcess", wich is the link in #5. Because it is always polite to link the one who started the linky love.)

Second, link to my site (because it's polite to link the site that tagged you)

Third, go and tag 5 other blogs, more if you like.

Fourth, Email the owner of, or post on the blogs that you have tagged, to inform them that you've tagged them.

So who to tag? I sneak up on:

Army Wife Toddler Mom

Mathcog Idiocy

There's One Only!

(I changed the rules and am only picking 3 others to harass with this)