That's Not Very Nice!

Monday, November 21, 2005

Why Everyone Should Wear Plaid

1) It is extremely fashionable any time of the year. Extremely fashionable.

2) Many times it is flannel, washes good, and no ironing needed.

3) If you plan your wardrobe properly, you only have 2 loads of laundry, plaids with your black socks & flannel underpants, and jeans.

4) Men find that women wearing flannel panties are sexy.

5) I was actually hit on by a guy in a bar with this line "I can't resist a girl wearing flannel" My response was "well actually, it's just plaid regular cotton...." then "No thanks, I'm married" then "No, I don't need a ride home" "I don't care if you ARE a college athlete scout" Then I bolted. The power of plaid is unimaginable.

6)You never have to coordinate outfits, it's always just pants, plaid shirt, underpants and socks. Always.

7) You will never have to buy shirts because as soon as your Mother/Grandmother and everybody catches wind of your style, there will be Sears shirt boxes under the Christmas tree as far as the eye can see.

8) If you are a man and want to look tough, wear plaid because it makes you look bigger and tougher. Look at Norm on This Old House, for instance.

9) Plaid flannel is just great. I prefer green. But never red AND green together because that just screams CHRISTMAS HELPER!!

10) If it's good enough for Grandpa, it's good enough for me.