That's Not Very Nice!

Friday, February 03, 2006

Cheap-O Hint of The Day

I will be the first to admit that I am a cheapskate. I am cheap.

I have perfected avenues of cheapness that would make some people blush.

That said, I have a remarkable discovery. If you take slightly less of your regular liquid laundry soap (I prefer purex with color-safe bleach alternative), and a mere Tablespoon or so of the new Tide with Febreeze, you get some damn nice smelling clothes. Damn nice. Since you only use the Tide by the Tablespoon, it lasts for a long, long time, and you still get to buy the cheap soap, and enjoy the deliciousness of the smell of Tide with Febreeze.

Try it, you have nothing to lose, and combined with my previous hint of cutting the Bounce sheets in 1/4's, you can enjoy yummy clothes at a fraction of the price.

*Don't get me wrong, clothes washed in full strength Tide, and with a whole dryer sheet, smells intoxicating, but it's not cheap. My goal is cheap, smells nice, and works well.