That's Not Very Nice!

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Harness Those Unruly Puppies

***UPDATE***SEE BELOW***

Hubby came home last night with something funny:


"The HR lady at work really needs to wear a bra."

Me: "What?!?! She wasn't wearing a bra?"

"No, and she seemed to be cold."

Me: "Hahahahahh!!! Were you offended by her appendages, you poor thing?"

"A little bit, you know, normally you would put in a word with HR about something like this, but who do you tell when it is the HR lady being offensive?"

Me: "Oh come on, it can't be that bad. How old is she? Is she at least hot?"

"She is not hot, and she is old enough to know better" "She had no business not wearing a bra. And it wasn't just me that noticed it, all the guys in my dept. did, so it's not just me being weird."

Me: "Well that's just funny."

"Not really."



Now, for real...What do you do about a HR type problem about the HR lady? Seriously. Not that he is going to tattle or anything, just a thought...


**HERE IS THE UPDATE**

By Mike the husband:

I just thought I would clarify. I am not the type of person who would go running to the HR department because a co-worker has some unruly nipples. While it is quite distracting (much like a train wreck), I perfer to just not look. I brought it up last night for 2 reasons.

1) It was unsettling.

2) I wondered what an easily offended person would do when faced with this situation.

The nipples did not offend me at all. However, they did make me wish I was wearing saftey glasses at the time. Seriously, 1/4" easily.