That's Not Very Nice!

Friday, February 17, 2006

Like Burning Hair...

Ahhh.....Jealousy.....Smells a little like burning hair.....

Anyway, most of the cool kids are going to the Wolf Park blogmeet, and it's killing me. Slowly killing...rocking in the corner...wiping my tears on the drapes...I can't make it to this one. I had a great time at the last blogmeet, maybe it didn't show, but it really was a blast!

I will live, but I am still a bit jealous. It helps ease the pain knowing that it will be colder than all get out, and that Contagion has some funky eye thing going on that I'd rather not catch (but seriously, rumor on the street says it's not contagious) , but other than that, the times will be fun that I am sure of.

Instead of freezing my arse off, I will be sitting here watching my husband open up his shipment of goods he ordered the other day from Midway. They arrived today just in time for the weekend. He is excited!

I am going to go back to rocking in the corner, wiping my tears on the drapes, and shaking my fist...