That's Not Very Nice!

Friday, February 17, 2006

Dream - O - Rama

Had a dream last night, and it was funny stuff.

It was staged at a school with a gymnasium, but at the same time, it was also the first job I ever had (flower shop). Didn't make a whole lot of sense to me either, except there had been some major catastrophy, and lots and lots of funeral flowers were needed, and the school was the only place big enough to make all of those arrangements.

The place was full of kids (being a school and all), but I was an adult (sort of), so I was coming in to work to make stuff, and all she (my hippie boss) would let me do was make bows, and corsages for other stuff, she wouldn't let me touch any of the funeral stuff. Anyway, it pissed me off to no end, because I'm plenty good at arranging to be doing funeral flowers, but yet she wasn't trusting me to do it.

So then the dream snapped into me being about 14 or 15 years old, and horsing around in the gym with my husband at that same age (which was really creepy, strangly even in the dream because I remembered him exactly, right down to the broken glasses, jacket, hair, shoes. It was REALLY like going back in time), and a couple of other kids I knew from school, and the one got hurt in the beginning of the day, and I took him to the hospital to get fixed up, and then later in the day I had to take him back to the hospital because we all had some brilliant plan to alter the game of dodge ball, to where there was no ball, and all the people (dodgers) had to shut their eyes, as someone ran towards them, they had to keep their eyes shut and pay attention to the sound of the person running, and dodge accordingly. Well according to my dream, that is a terrible idea. So I took him to the hospital a second time. Poor kid. I didn't mean to bust his head open like that.

*Back to being an adult* So I went into the bosses office to tell her where I was going, and she is sitting there in front of the computer, using an elementary hooked on phonics type program, and failing miserably, and all pissed of. It was like second grader reading and spelling stuff. And she just sucked ass at it. I was disgusted, and found great ammts. of humor in it.

That's it. Maybe there was more, but I can't remember.