That's Not Very Nice!

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Shorty Tale...

Hubby and I were discussing a large shipment of goods that he ordered the other night, and how excited he was that they might arrive on Friday, just in time for the weekend. We just kept calling it "the shipment".

Well, Shorty apparently mis-heard what we were saying, or he was trying to be funny, we don't know, but he was in the living room yelling "I can't wait for my sh*t" and "I love sh*t"! and "My sh*t will be here soon...Hooray"! While jumping on the couch.

We were in the kitchen listening to the horror in the living room, hoping he would stop on his own because his audience left, when we hear "Sh*t, sh*t, sh*t, I love sh*t!" In his musical singing voice.

There comes a point where you just have to make it stop, so this is what we did. Hubby asked Shorty what the heck he was saying, Shorty said he didn't know, he was just being funny. Hubby asked him if he knew what that word meant, and Shorty said he didn't. So Mike told him that we didn't know either, and to quit using words that nobody knows what they mean, because it's not funny. He quit right then.

Awesome.