That's Not Very Nice!

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Valentines Day Post

I refuse to write anything about this holiday, as it is lame and such a thinly veiled marketing spoof it doesn't deserve the attention. There.

That said, I finally have it in me to post again.

It was my Birthday recently, and so my husband was nice enough to watch the little man for me. For 3, yes 3 days!

So on Friday I drank till I barfed in my buddies driveway, then went to bed. I gotta find that line where I don't barf in the driveway. I haven't found it yet. Just seems I fill up till I can hold no more. Not good. I have TONS of fun, don't get me wrong, but I am too old to be barfing in driveways. I should have a handle on this by now.


Saturday I was surprisingly alert and not that sick, and I went to my in-laws. That was fun. It actually was. Had Burger King for breakfast, Arbys for lunch, and Subway for dinner. You can't shake a stick at that. (I love fast food, but only eat it about once a month.) I slept there Saturday night, and woke up to their dog putting a wet stuffed animal in my face because she wanted to play. Good Morning dog drool!

Sunday afternoon I met up with my husband and the boy at my parents house, and took over my Motherly duties. Spent the day at parents house bored out of my skull, then spent the night there too. My Dad kept me up till 3am chatting & watching the Olympics (Dad likes the Olympics, and I don't really give a crap about them). It was nice to actually chat with my Dad as he is generally crabby, and was not that night.

Then mom and I went to my great Grandmas funeral, and then to my Grandmas house afterwards. 30 people in a 2 bedroom rambler in the middle of winter is quite a sight. Food galore too. I don't know how she did it. Must be one of those seasoned old lady skills I have yet to acquire. Wow.

All in all, I had a fantastic weekend, with most of my favorite people. Wish my Husband could have been there to enjoy some free time with me, but other than that it was great. 'Tis great to get out every once in a while. It is also nice to leave for long enough time to be glad to be home again.