That's Not Very Nice!

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Predatory Creatures Dwelling in the Bedroom....

Johnny - Oh made me think of a funny story with the comment he made on the last post.....

I have a cousin much younger than me, he is the boy half of a pair of twins. He did not sleep a night of his life in his own bed till he was 11. He had his own room just like the rest of the kids in their house (4 kids) but would not sleep in there. My Aunt and Uncle apparently didn't have the heart to put the smack down on the situation till he was about 8 years old.....

The solution they settled on was that the child could sleep in the same room, just not on the bed anymore, so he slept on a rug. On the floor. Next to their bed. Ugg. However it may be the right solution for my cats. We shall see about that one.

So, whos fault is it that I got my foot brutally attacked by my cat while I was sleeping? Yes, I am aware of it being my own fault for having predatory creaatures sleeping on my bed. But they were so cute and harmless when they were the size of softballs........

Oh, and the .45 is WAAAAY too messy.