That's Not Very Nice!

Monday, July 17, 2006

Hi!

Summer is treating me well. I have not had this much fun since I was a kid, seriously. In high school a friend and I went fishing nearly every day for 2 summers, and I never realized how much I missed it. So my friend bought a fancy pants boat this year and was so kind as to invite me to go fishing. Oh what fun! And BEER!! I have never drank as much beer in my life as I have drank this summer, and wow I have certainly wasted many a precious beer drinking years. And fishing years. I feel foolish indeed. Oh well, I'll just have to make up for it. That is if people will still drink with me. Actually, it's probably not that bad, I just tend to be hard on myself and get all self conscious about my behavior. Whatever, they can just deal with me and my shenanigans.

So that is why I have not posted in a good long while. Way too busy having fun, painting the house, and relaxing on the porch. Oh, and also reading books. I just can't get enough reading in. I am what one might call 'an addict of the written word' I just can't bring myself to fester on the computer too much lately. And that is GOOD. Very good.

I feel more and more like myself everyday, back to being my own person, not just a mother and wife, but ME again. I find it invigorating, to say the least. Most refreshing. Things need to stay this way. Sounds lame writing it, but I am, for the most part, happy again, and it feels good.