That's Not Very Nice!

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

The Meme Fairy is Beating The Living Crap Out Of Me!!

List seven songs you are into right now. No matter what the genre, whether they have words, or even if they're any good, but they must be songs you're really enjoying now. Post these instructions in your blog along with your seven songs. Then tag seven other people to see what they're listening to.

Hmmm...This is tough. Yay Richmond. Thanks. :-)

Here we go:
Ring of Fire, by Johnny Cash

Sweet Home Alabama, by Lynyrd Skynard

Free Bird, by Lynyrd Skynard

Everybody was Kung Foo Fighting, by ?????? (I don't even know the real name of the song) It makes me want to get up and dance every time I hear it. I know. I'm lame.

And the last three will have to be any of the songs on the Type O Negative album "Bloody Kisses" except the Jungle song, or the "kill all the white people" song. Those two songs suck in my opinion. Fantastic live show as well.

My music tastes vary, I like a lot of music. No jazz. Anything but jazz.

I'm not tagging others with this one, you all can rest easy.