That's Not Very Nice!

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Meme Time!

Looks like the gal over at MathCog Idiocy nailed me with another meme. Yay. Thanks I guess. :-)

For Movies, Black and white, or color? Color, all the way.

What is the one single subject that bores you near to death? Electricity and all thoeries to do with it.

MP3's, CD's, Tapes. or records? The sound quality of a record cannot be beat, there is a certain tone or beefyness to it, but due to the not user friendliness, I will have to choose CD's.

You are handed one first class plane ticket to anywhere in the world and 10 million dollars cash. All of this is yours provided that you never tell anyone where you are going. That includes everyone...family, friends, everyone. Do you take the money and run? Nope. If you don't have your family and friends, you've got nothin'.

What do you consider the worlds most pressing issue right now? No way Jose. Not going there. Besides, there are too many to pick.

How would you rectify the pressing issue? Rect...What? Just kidding. Oh, that wasn't funny. Sorry.

If given the chance to go back and change one thing about your life, what would you change? I would have never started smoking.

If you were given the chance to change one event in world history, what would it be. That's just not smart.

A night at the opera, or a night at the Grand Ole' Opery? Opera. I've got a good idea what the Grand Ole' Opery is all about, and I'd rather get all dressed up for the opera.

What is the one great unsolved crime you would like to see solved? Where oh where is Jimmy Hoffa? Hmmm...

One famous author can come to dinner with you, who would that be? What would you serve? Laura Ingalls Wilder. And I would serve Ham, scallopped potatoes, and fresh green beans. Apple crisp for dessert.

You discover that John Lennon was right, and there is no Hell below, and the only thing above us is sky, what would be the first immoral thing thing you do? I wouldn't change the way I live my life at all. That's how I live it right now. You don't need the fear of your afterlife to be a moral person.

I'm not tagging anybody because I'm just that lazy. Sorry!