That's Not Very Nice!

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

What!?!?

Talked to my Mom today, and we were discussing how my in-laws were coming to visit this weekend. She reacted strangely, and I don't know what to make of it.

She asked me why they were coming. I told her it was to visit.

"They are coming just to visit?" She asked. "Yes. Why else would they come here?" I replied.

"Wow. How nice of them to come just to visit"

What the hell is that? Why else would someone come to visit? Err...Duh...TO VISIT!! It's funny how when MY parents come over there needs to be a friggin' itinerary for the day or else they get all twitchy and just sit around staring at the wall not attempting to make conversation, but when we have other people over, they seem to go with the flow great, conversation flows like water, and we don't have to have "entertainment" for them. ManOman. So, what do I make of that?